DESIGN INSTALLATION MAINTENANCE REPAIR
* RESIDENTIAL * COMMERCIAL * INDUSTRIAL * MANUFACTURING *
- Dimmers, Switches & Receptacles
- Fans – Ceiling, Bath & Kitchen
- Improvements & Renovations:
- Aluminum Wiring Repairs
- Basement Wiring
- ESA Code Corrections
- In-Floor Heating
- Insurance Claims
- Kitchen & Bath Re-Wiring
- Knob & Tube Removal
- Old House Re-Wiring
- Service & Panel Upgrades
- Sub Panel Add-On
- Energy-Efficient Lighting
- Indoor Fixtures & Artistic Lighting
- Landscape, Garden & Pool Lighting
- Outdoor & Security Lighting
- New House Wiring
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs:
- Electrical Installations & Repair
- Pump replacement
- Underwater lighting
- Surge Protection
- Back-Up Power
- Building Wiring & Services
- Buss Duct
- CNC – Install, Service & Relocate
- Control Panel – Design/Build
- ESA Code Corrections
- Data Cabling
- Disconnect & Reconnect
- Electric Motor Rewinding & Replacement
- Industrial Electrician Support
- Relocate & Reinstall
- Repair & Maintenance
- Power Factor Penalty – Analysis & Corrections
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Project Management
- Sub Stations – Annual Cleaning & Testing
- Yard & Parking Lot Lighting
STANSON ELECTRIC COMMITS TO:
KEEPING YOU SAFE In your home, business and workplace
DOING IT RIGHT To the highest standards possible
GETTING IT DONE Quickly & efficiently
SAVING YOU MONEY By helping lower your monthly electrical bill
GREEN SOLUTIONS For all budgets
ENDING PROBLEMS Ask about our Preventative Maintenance programs
LENDING A HAND Industrial Electrician Support & Project Management
ATTENTION TO DETAIL Including paperwork for your Insurance Company
EARNING YOUR TRUST We want to be Your Electricians
“CLEAN GREEN” ENERGY IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE
AT STANSON ELECTRIC WE:
- Employ only qualified and certified Electricians.
- Use only the highest quality electrical parts and equipment available.
- Maintain appropriate Liability & Workplace Safety Insurance.
- Work in full compliance with the Ontario Electrical Code, the Electrical Safety Authority, the Occupational Health & Safety Act and all government regulations.
- Quote you a fixed price for the job whenever possible.
- Advise you of added cost – and obtain your approval – before proceeding with any changes or requests for additional work.
- Do what it takes to surpass your expectations.
Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
ABOUT MATTHEW STANSON
Matt Stanson served his country overseas with NATO as a Canadian Army Reservist, distinguishing himself to such a degree that he was invited to enter the Officer training program. During that same period, three decades ago, a respected Kitchener businessman, a Master Electrician, recognized in Matt that special leadership ability and quality of character, offering to mentor him in the Electrician’s trade as well as in business.
Matt chose to advance his training “close to home”, to remain part of this community.
“Fixed business overheads are deadly. Keep reducing a client’s fixed overhead and you will have a customer for life,” his Mentor vowed. “Minimize an industrial power load and reduce a company’s energy bill.”
“Extend the service life of machinery. Learn how to effectively relocate industrial equipment and re-wire machines – even without schematics. Proper maintenance ensures maximum productivity.”
“Create a safe and productive workplace, on the manufacturing floor or the office. Use the most energy-efficient lighting systems on the market.”
“When you can make an Industrial or Manufacturing client happy? You will be completely competent to handle any Commercial or Residential customer.”
Following his Mentor, Matt Stanson became a business owner and a Master Electrician. Now he instructs his Apprentices and Journeymen with the same gentle but demanding attention to detail.
First in the office every morning, he is often the last to leave at night, his three Border Collies, “Summer”, “Lacey” and “Shadow”, at his feet. When you call after-hours because of an emergency power-outage, it is most likely Matt who will be there at your doorstep to help. Along with his tools, he will bring with him a joke and a smile.