Seeking experienced Electrician
Want to join a successful and family-oriented electrical shop that’s been in business for over 30 years? Our electricians design and install everything. You’ll learn from our master electricians, Matt and Tom Stanson, and grow in your career. From complete wiring for commercial and residential buildings to underground, waterproof landscape lighting, to all the detail things like installing ceiling fans and fixing broken light switches.
We’re looking for talented, hardworking service technicians. The successful candidate will work professionally with co-workers, clients and understand that they represent Stanson Electric to the public. They’ll be able to work effectively, efficiently and independently or as part of a team. We want team members invested in themselves professionally and in the company to move forward into the future with us.
Area served: Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding area.
Clientele: Light commercial & residential variable work, apartment buildings, renos, panel & service upgrades, retrofits
- Service-oriented 309A Journeyman licence, in good standing with the Ontario College of Trades
- OR 309A senior Apprentice (4th or 5th year)
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver abstract
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great client relation skills
- Able to follow instructions & carry them out efficiently
- Detail oriented, trustworthy, punctual and dependable
- Certified in Working at Heights, Health & Safety Awareness Training (or willing to obtain with Stanson assistance)
Experience in electrical sales and estimating preferred. Must live within 30 minutes of Stanson shop.
Pay rate negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply by email (Word or PDF formats) to email@example.com. In the body of the email, please indicate your timeline of availability to start if hired.
If you are the right person for the job, Stanson Electric wants to hear from you and your company truck is waiting for you to start. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.